Step 1: Publish CRM Accounts
- Login to your SugarCRM/ SuiteCRM and go to Accounts.
- For each account you would like to add to the customer portal, open the account in detail view.
- Verify selected account has a valid email address. NOTE: Email notifications will go to the ‘account’ email and also the contact’s email associated with the account. You can edit or change this in step 2.
- Click ‘Publish’
Step 2: Verify Account Imports
- Login to your WordPress Portal dashboard and go to Tickets >> Accounts
- Verify account imports. An account email is imported from the CRM and displayed in the ‘Description’ field. If you don’t want notifications going to the account, leave blank or use an email for routing to the CRM.
- Set up any account dependencies by opening that account and selecting a ‘parent’.
Fenix Net Solutions Copyright 2017